Land for Tomorrow is a statewide coalition of community leaders, conservation, and wildlife organizations, and parks and recreation advocates with a common goal: increasing land and water conservation in North Carolina. The coalition works to ensure that the state’s conservation trust funds – Clean Water Management Trust Fund (CWMTF), Parks and Recreation Trust Fund (PARTF) and the Agricultural Development and Farmland Preservation Trust Fund (ADFPTF) are well-funded.
- Clean drinking water
- Clean air
- Strengthened communities
- Jobs and a sustainable economy
- Thriving farms and forests
- Places to hunt, fish and watch wildlife
- Places to exercise and enjoy the beauty of North Carolina
- Less damage from flooding
- Preservation of historically and ecologically significant places
- Preservation of North Carolina’s unique natural and cultural heritage
Our steering committee:
The Conservation Fund
Conservation Trust for North Carolina
The Nature Conservancy
North Carolina Recreation and Park Association
North Carolina Wildlife Federation
Blue Ridge Forever
Audubon North Carolina
Triangle Land Conservancy
Catawba Lands Conservancy
Southern Appalachian Highlands Conservancy
Learn about North Carolina’s conservation trust funds and the critical help they provide to land and water protection.
Visit our Reports page for research and data that show why Land for Tomorrow believes conservation is essential for North Carolina’s economic and environmental health.