Land for Tomorrow is a statewide coalition of community leaders, conservation and outdoors organizations, businesses, and local governments with a common goal: increasing land and water conservation in North Carolina. The coalition works to ensure that the state’s conservation trust funds – Clean Water Management Trust Fund (CWMTF), Parks and Recreation Trust Fund (PARTF) and the Agricultural Development and Farmland Preservation Trust Fund (ADFPTF) are well-funded.
- Clean drinking water
- Clean air
- Strengthened communities
- Jobs and a sustainable economy
- Thriving farms and forests
- Places to hunt, fish and watch wildlife
- Places to exercise and enjoy the beauty of North Carolina
- Less damage from flooding
- Preservation of historically and ecologically significant places
- Preservation of North Carolina’s unique natural and cultural heritage
Our steering committee:
Learn about North Carolina’s four conservation trust funds and the critical help they have provided to land and water protection.
Visit our Reports page for research and data that show why Land for Tomorrow believes conservation is essential for North Carolina’s economic and environmental health.